Thursday, May 28, 2020

Full Stack Senior Developer











About:

Hello, my name is Narek. I work as a professional Laravel and WordPress developer already 7 years. I've collaborated with such famous companies as Worknet, Walton Jewellery, Dalma Risapartments, Unishop, Med-Express and many others.


I have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering from The National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia, and I've been working in that field ever since.


I have significant experience of creating web applications, using a variety of modern technologies, maintaining websites, as well as using WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, BOOTSTRAP4, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, PHP, OOP, SQL, MYSQL, WooCommerce. I always focus on producing high quality and module-oriented SEO-friendly codes.


My work is exclusive, because of always striving for perfection and perfect client satisfaction. 
While there are thousands of freelance Web and WordPress developers available in the market, I consider myself as the best in my professional career because I have never had one unsatisfied client.


Hope we will work together soon!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment