Friday, May 29, 2020

Develop An Android App And Be Your Android App Developer











About:

Hi, I am a professional Android Developer with 2+ years of market experience. I have completed many android based projects successfully that are currently running on Play Store. 

I will provide you with an application that will be highly responsive with a clean and bug-free code.



I have expertise in many types of Android Apps, integrating many functionalities that an app needs to get success in the market, such as Online User Authentication (via Email, Gmail, Facebook, Phone Number, etc), Online Database (Google Firebase/Firestore), Offline database (SQLite), Google APIs, Android Services, Mobile sensors integration to make the apps such as GPS Tracking App, etc.



I will provide you with complete source code with all the assets of the application which you will find properly commented for easier understanding and structured for further expansion of features using the best practices.



I will submit you the best product including all the functionalities as your requirement and will also provide you unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with my service.



Kindly Inbox me, before placing the order so that we could discuss the details of your project.



Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was great. Very nice that he was able to deliver it so quickly much faster than I could have imagined. Once he understood my exact requirements he was able to port over the c++ stuff into java/ android and delivered the task in almost no time at all. Was responsive to feedback, communicative and fair price! Would recommend to anyone with android project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

Thank you for completing my project on-time. Communication was excellent and code implementation was very good. Will definitely work with this seller again.

:

Ahmad delivered my requirements and is very helpful for any questions to the application. He replies very fast to all my messages.

:

Great developer, done everything i asked perfectly I will certainly work with him again Really happy with the results and very very good communication thanks so much




No comments:

Post a Comment