Saturday, May 30, 2020

Publish Your Android App On Google Play











About:

I am android developer with more than 3 year experience of this field also availbale on envato with 1 year experience. I have a google play console developer account.



I will upload or publish your Apk file on Google play store with my google play console developer account.



Google Play Console requirements to publish your app 
:-



> Name of App
 

> Short Description

> Long Description

> Screen Shots (Minimum 2, Maximum 8)

 > Icon (size 512 W x 512 H )

> Banner (size 1024 W x 500 H)

 > Category Name

> Release Apk (signed apk which is not published already on play console)

> Privacy Policy (If applicable)

> Contains Ads (YES or NO)

> Targeting Audience (Age limit)



  • Important Note:- 


  1. Please provide me all above mentioned requirements to publish your app.
  2. Publishing app take only 1 day. But it would be take 1-7 days to be live on play store according to google play store privacy policy.
  3. If your app is being suspended during publish by Google, i will inform you about this.


Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hi sohaikhan, please message me back. The seller didn't send me any link, I don't know whether he did the work. I contact him for several times, but he just said it's waiting for Google Play approval. It has been more than 10 days, and he even don't message me back.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment