Sunday, May 31, 2020

Decompile Android Apk And Can Give Android Studio Code











About:

Hello There, I can decompile any android app and can provide working java source code for android studio. I can give you a guarantee for source code recompilation on an android studio. My service will be helpful if you lost the source code of your android app and if you lost access to the old code for an old APK and so like that. You will not get any weird Java classes or other things. Because I'm don't use any low-quality tools to do that. I'm actually manually writing the source code with the APK alone in Android Studio. That's why this is called complete source code recovery.



Gig Price Isn't Final Price, So Please Contact Me To Get Accurate Price For Your APK
.



1. You can build the apk in Android Studio

2. Add additional features in the project

3. Change Ad SDK (AdMob to Audience Network, etc). AdUnits Too.

4. I can also change the overall UI and Functionality of the App. (Reskinning The Recovered Source Code)

5. Even if the APK was obfuscated, I can recover the source code without any issues.

6. Now I also support APKs written on core java

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment