Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Create 100 Percent Offline Pwa Progressive Web App For You











About:

Hi there,


I am Ghulam Mustafa Raza Qadri - Vue Stack Engineer, JavaScript and Full stack Web Developer


I have been working 3+ years in IT industry experience on complex architectural products as well as Freelancing experience on many Freelancing sites, right now join Fiverr.


I can develop any kind of Progressive web application or convert you application to it for you using.


  • Javascript
  • React
  • Vue
  • Firebase
  • Service Worker
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • so on.





For 20% Discount contact me i'll send you custom order based on your requirements with 20% OFF



My recruiters are always delighted with my creativity, hard working and stamina.


please contact me first before order


Reviews


:

Great experience Communication and delivery were excelent

:

Very knowledgable with creating and developing PWAs

:

Delivered project on time

:

Very supportive and excellent work!

:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment