Friday, May 15, 2020

Make You Android And Ios App











About:

Have any doubts? you can contact me for free consultation

this gig is for a mobile app development for both android as well as ios in react native,

detail for each package is given,

i am a professional full stack developer with a year of experience in many complex projects, i have been solely responsible for many react and react native projects complete with front and backend integration my clients have been happy with my work,

my work includes,

  • tangoci.co - developed the backend and its app sprint circle it is a project management app
  • highschoolzoom.com - with its app for live stream broadcasting and playback,
  • cluster matrix - another social media platform for developers
attached pictures are the pictures of the projects from mockup images to both android and ios apps,

Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the project,

you can entrust me with your project it would be professional handled and done with weekly or daily reports on the progress

Reviews


:

He did an amazing job. He went over beyond to explain. He was excellent and I will definitely be ordering him again.

:

Very hardworking and nice guy, delivered my project on time really impressed with his work.surely gonna hire him again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment