Friday, May 29, 2020

Develop Android App In Android Studio











About:

Would you Like Me To Develop you android app for your business or want to convert any idea into Real World Android mobile app ?


My Name is Abdullah Afzal and I am a professioanl android app developer.

I am working on android app development for more than 3 year.

I am an expert in Android, Java,JavaScript,React and C#.



My Services: 

  • Website to android app
  • Splash Screen
  • Firebase Integration
  • Push Notification
  • SQL-lite Database
  •  XD to android app
  • Chatting android  app
  • Cameras Controlling

  • GPS Based android app
  • Delivery android  app
  • Social Media android  app
  • Camera app
  • Photoediting android  app
  • Medical Applications
  • Object Recognition and Object Tracking 
  • On Demand android app
  • And Much More


My Aim is To Provide:
  • Provide  High Quality Software
  • Good looking and Attractive Ui&UX design
  • Provide Buyer Satisfaction




 Technologies:

  • Firebase
  • Eclipse
  • Android Studio
 

Databases: 
 

  • Mysql
  • Sqlite
  • Firebase Realtime Database


Why hire me?



  •  Fast Delivery .
  •  100% Satisfaction.
  •  Organized Well Code




Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details


Thank You ! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I gave him the hardest time ever with all my requests and modifications, but he was there for me with love and respect! Professional and have lots of patience! I will come back next week for more work to be done with him! Highly recommended! Above A ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seller's Response:

Thank you ;)

Seller's Response:

Abdulla is the man for the task, i stopped counting how many projects we are working on together! Love the man love his work love his patience! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seller's Response:

Thank alot :) Best Client

Seller's Response:

the developer had communicated to me everything he had done and asked questions for clarification on my request and giving me updates on the progress of the project. he delivered way ahead of time. very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment