Friday, May 22, 2020

Design And Develop Android And Ios Mobile Application











About:

Do not order this gig before contacting me. You can contact me from a "Contact" button on the same page where we can discuss details for free. You do not need to pay.

*Huge List of Positive Client Feedbacks*

One of the best mobile application & game development gigs are on for you

REMINDER: The price for a complete application/game is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need.

I will provide following services for you:

  • Android mobile application
  • iPhone mobile application
  • iOS mobile application
  • 2D/3D Unity Games
  • AR/VR applications
  • Web application development
  • Logo Design
  • Database and Back end integration
  • Upload application to app store

What you have to do:

  1. Write your functionality that you need in application.
  2. Specify that in which platform you need your application.
  3. If you have any reference application which will help me to understand your application features then you can give me.   

You will get below things with your app.

  • Professional Design
  • Neat & clean code
  • Satisfaction guarantee
  • Product quality
  • 100% result

★★ Don't just take my word on it, you can read my reviews below ★★

Reviews


:

Considering our time zone differences, gotitech99 was very responsive and easy to communicate with. Looking forward to continuing to work with them.

:

Even when gotitech99 had to leave for a wedding he made sure to put me with one of his other trusted developers to make sure he answered all my questions and building the face of my app. This company is very well ran and I see why they get all the great ratings. I will be recommending them to everyone I know that needs their services. Thanks

:

This was the best experience I have ever had with Fiverr. Gotitech99 took a idea I had stuck in my head and brought it to life. He was very easy to get in touch with day or night. I had so many questions and it never seem to bother him to answer each one of them. The service was well worth the price. I will be doing all my business with gotitech99

:

Excellent communication. Quick response to requested changes.

:

Was a pleasure, very helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment