Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Front End Website Development Using React, Vue And Angular











About:

Hello!



I am a computer engineer by profession. I am a MEAN and MERN stack developer with 4+ years of experience of working on these technologies. I am highly proficient in these areas.



Following are my areas of expertise:



  • Angular 8
  • Vue JS
  • React
  • NextJS
  • Redux
  • JSX components
  • ES6, ES5 standards
  • Webpack
  • Bootstrap 4
  • Angular
  • MongoDB
  • Node JS
  • MySQL
  • Express
  • API
  • SQLite
  • Debugging
  • Fixing errors
  • Modifying code
  • Highly Interactive UI


I assure timely delivery and fulfilling the requirements as described by the buyer!



I expect to hear from you soon!



For this gig, I need to have a Skype chat or call to understand or explain complex issues related to requirements that require a chat.



NOTE: Before placing the order, contact me first.



Regards,

Hifari

Reviews


:

Good communication. Made sure the job was correct and to my specifications. Was able to be flexible on the fly and made improvements as we went.

:

This was a great experience. Mohammad is working very fast, is communicating well and above all has delivered the task exceeding my expectations. This was the start of a bigger project and I will use him again for the next milestones.

:

Nice experiance to work with him! Good communication and the results where perfect.

:

very helpful and attentive to detail. Very satisfied

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment