Sunday, May 24, 2020

Publish Your Android App On Playstore











About:

Dear Sir....!





I am Android App Developer currently working as Junior App Developer at E-CONSOLS

In this GIG...

I will publish your app on playstore.


Google Console Developer charges $25 for creating Publisher's account for app publishing.


If you have an android application and you want that to be published on PlayStore. I will publish that for you from our Developer's account on PlayStore.




 -------------------------------------------------------------------
  Please  Inbox me first to discuss before order.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------



Here you will get quick work delivery.


What you will get from me:


  • Confidentiality
  • Privacy
  • Good work




Custom order also accepted, If you have any query. Please inbox and Discuss first!  I respond you soon.




I just need following things from you to publish:



  • Name of app
  • Short Description
  • Long Description
  • Featured Graphics (1024 W * 500 H)
  1.   ICON (512 W *512 H)
  2.   Screen Shots (at-least 2)
  • Release_apk(signed apk)
  • Privacy Policy Link
  • Email ID




Provide me this, and  l'll publish your app on play store.



Thanks for Sir..!

Pasha !

Reviews


:

good seller

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment