Saturday, July 25, 2020

Develop Native Android App With Android Studio











About:

Hi, I write clean and robust code, easy to maintain, refactor or expand for new features.



UI/UX Design

Material design

Android SDK

SQLite

Firebase

Google Play Services

Push notification

Admob

and many more



Please message me before placing order.



I have 2+ years of experience. As I begin to offer my services here at Fiverr, I will provide good quality for low price to get some good reviews. I'll do my best!



Thank you!

Reviews


:

2nd time work with robert. very easy to understand each other. very recommended since robert know what him do. 5 Star!

:

Seller did the job well. 5 Star rating for him. He solve all the problem we are facing and he coding to the best!

:

very nice person. he deliver the best quality

:

recommended, solve the problems.

:

Wonderful experience, very helpful. Highly recommended.







Develop Native Android App With Android Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment