Monday, July 20, 2020

Ios App Development And Design











About:

Hi, If you are looking for an iOS app for your personal business or use then you are at the right place. 



About me

I am an iOS developer having experience of 3+ years. I have been working for my clients across the globe.



I have experience in 


  • Custom Application Development
  • SwiftUI
  • Conversion of Web App to Mobile App
  • PSD to Mobile App Designing
  • Auto Layouts for both iPhone and iPad
  • Core animations and graphics
  • Tableviews and Collection views
  • Core data and Realm
  • iOS touch and Face ID
  • Social Media Applications like chat apps

  • Maps and GPS Based Apps 

  • SiriKit 
  • Payment Gateways Integration
  • Camera Applications
  • Scanner Applications like Barcode and QR code.
  • Ads Integration
  • In-App Purchases
  • Google Firebase and Firestore Integration
  • arKit 3
  • coreML 3
  • API Integration
  • Push notifications
  • Calling apps
  • Modern UI/UX


Why me?



  • 24/7 service
  • Well-Designed work
  • Professional Application with optimised source code.
  • MVC/MVVM structured app for easy understanding of code.
  • Performance-oriented.
  • App Submission to App store.
  • Lifetime support for future updates.
  • Fast Delivery
  • Customer Satisfaction


** Kindly contact me before placing order so we can discuss requirements of your app**

Thank You.





Reviews


:

Hamza was excellent. Follows all of My requirements and produced the product on time. What more could you ask for.

:

Hamza was great he worked very quickly and efficiently, he really knows what he's talking about and was able to offer ideas to help my app run better which I really appreciated! This was our first milestone and I will definitely be working with him to finish it and I won't work with anyone else again he's the best!

:

He was brilliance added things to my Project that was very beneficial This is my second time using him plan on using him for more project!

:

It’s been a pleasure working with you developing our very first App. You made the process seamless and an enjoyable experience. Your communication and work ethic is excellent and have completed any work in a timely fashion normally before the deadline. Rest assured I’ll be working with you again. Thanks again!

:

My app came out perfect and on time quick and he added things to make it better Definitely recommend him!







Ios App Development And Design

No comments:

Post a Comment