Monday, July 6, 2020

Add Features To Your Existing Ios App











About:

I will add features to your iOS App to improve its user experience. Like Adding InApp Purchase, Location tracking, App Groups etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great project delivered with great communication along the way. Very easy to work with. Highly recommended. Will definitely be requesting more work in the future.

:

Returning Buyer, Outstanding experience, Crystal clear requirements leads to On time delivery and high quality work :) Thanks!

:

iOS__master completed the project quickly and with great results. I would definitely work with him again. Thank you!

:

Great job, amazing communication. This is my second project with ios_master, and definitely not my last. During our work we have encountered some issues that he solved by out of the box problem solving. It was a pleasure working with him and I’m looking forward towards our future projects

:

This was the second time I've worked with ios-master, and he once again was very responsive and got the work done quickly and at a fair price. Thanks!







Add Features To Your Existing Ios App

No comments:

Post a Comment