Saturday, July 11, 2020

Build Your Ideas Into An Android Application











About:

I will develop any kind of custom android app. According to your requirements, I will provide a responsive design with bug-free coding.



Tools I will Use:- 

  •  Android Studio 
  • Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator 
Services I Can Provide:-

  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook...)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite ...)
  • Google API's

  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration
  & Many Others.



Code Features:-

  • Commented Code
  • Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
  • Warning Free Code
  • Complete Source Code With Assets


I will Provide:-

  • App Icon
  • Complete Application (Splash + App)
  • Source Code
  • Complete Assets
  • Unlimited Revision


I will submit you the best product with respect to your requirements and will provide you unlimited reversion until you are satisfied with my service.



Kindly Before Placing The Order Inbox Me To Discuss Your Project

Thank You

Reviews


:

This completely met my expectations. The code delivered was perfectly written and easy to understand. Would highly recommend this service

:

Excellent ! quick delivery and good communication with great skills that he upgrades your project to very high level. Recommended seller! Thanks.

: : :





Build Your Ideas Into An Android Application

No comments:

Post a Comment