Thursday, July 23, 2020

Submit Your Ios App To App Store











About:

I can deploy iOS mobile applications on app store and also suggest solutions after review issues and feedback.



I can also configure development, distribution certificates and provisioning. Can create Apple Push Notification certificates. Help to implement In-App Purchase process and type.



*iTunes and Apple Developer account provided by Client.

*I am not responsible for application rejection due to application fault.

*Please message me before purchasing my gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Monika is the best best best ....

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and provided great consultation and guidance. I will be a repeat customer.

:

Thank you 😊

:

Serious and professional programmer, highly recommended!

:

thank you :)







Submit Your Ios App To App Store

No comments:

Post a Comment