Sunday, July 12, 2020

Consult On Mobile App Development











About:

Looking to build a mobile application but don't know where to start? Look no further! I offer phone or online consultation at a low price to get your project off the ground starting at just $65. We can discuss anything related to mobile application development within the selected plan consultation window.



Already have a project that needs auditing? In addition to an included 1 hour consultation to discuss anything mobile app related, I can audit your existing iOS application and provide a report on areas that need some additional work, don't follow best practices for iOS platform, or other problem areas that could result in bugs or crashes.



Need to start a new project or expand on your existing one? I can work with you over 2 hours to build out a project plan based on your iOS app design. The plan will include a breakdown of each screen and the features required. You will be able to take this plan to any mobile dev studio for a quote -- or, if you like my work consider hiring me. I will have app production services listed on Fiverr soon.



Reviews


:

Andrew was clear, concise and knew what he was talking about. I'd go back to him.

:

Very much enjoyed the consult. Knowledgable, patient and real-world helpful!

:

Met with me in a timely fashion. Very professional and able to handle any questions that I had for him. Highly recommend!

:

Great to work with Andrew. He was able to help me with my code and provide a good solution. Thanks!

:





Consult On Mobile App Development

No comments:

Post a Comment