Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Development And Design For Android











About:

Focus of the world is shifting abruptly from websites to the apps on the mobile devices.  

In this gig, I am offering custom apps of the following categories:



  1. Lifestyle apps      
  2. Social networking apps
  3.  Personal Assistants

  4. grocery apps
  5. food apps
  6. News apps

What I do in this gig is:

Design, develop and maintain app from start to deployment

I am always available for discussion!!!

If your  application has really complex and advanced features, we may need to discuss your idea on Skype or Hangout call and then I will send you custom offer on Fiverr.



Note: Please do not order my gig directly without having discussion about your idea for app.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nasir430 did an excellent job. Was able to deliver my project on time! Will recommend his services again!

:

thank for your appreciation

: : :





Development And Design For Android

No comments:

Post a Comment