Saturday, July 25, 2020

Develop Ios, Android And Web App Using Flutter











About:

(Kindly discuss before ordering, So I can suggest the best option to meet your need)*



Xeeshan Khan here, I'm Software Engineer with an experience of 1.5 year with Flutter I've been using Flutter from its beta release. 



I will use Flutter to develop your mobile app. Same code run on both iOS and Android with native performance, while following the guideline of Apple and Google store so your app will not get rejected/banned.



Flutter App, iOS App, Android App, Web App



Best Features:

- Clean and Animated UI

- Native Performance

- Responsive UI



How Can I help:

- Flutter Widget

- Flutter UI

- Add New Feature

- Animated UI

- Flutter App Bug Fix

- Flutter App Code Review



Skills

- Firebase integration

Deep Linking

- Push Notification

- Marketing Integration i.e Mixpanel, Branch, Facebook

- Google Map Integration

- Social Media Integration

- API Integration

- State Management

- Payment Integration

- Web socket



For my work check my Behance Profile look for xkxeeshankhan



Feel free to contact me. I will also provide CONSULTANCY for your app for FREE! 

Reviews


:

great work!

:

Great work

:

Once again some great work! I would recommend this developer to everyone.

:

Thanks again for some great work! Looking forward to working with again.

:

Thank you for your great work! I will definitely use you again.







Develop Ios, Android And Web App Using Flutter

No comments:

Post a Comment