Friday, July 3, 2020

Develop A Cross Platform App Using React Native











About:

Your idea of a smartphone app that runs on iOS and Android will be materialised professionally using React Native which is a leading industry-standard technology developed by Facebook.



I will develop your app myself from scratch to end, app store submission not included in the basic package, and will liaise with you on every stage to make sure that the app meets your requirements. Do not worry about the quality of your app as I like to do things as perfect as possible, and I surely have the capacity with 3+ years of experience in React Native.



Please note that an Apple Developers Account is required and I will need to be added to it for an iOS build of the app. If you have any more questions then please send a message my way and I'll reply as soon as possible.



Please contact me first before placing the order so that the requirements can be understood  better and can ensure that we both are on the same page

Reviews


:

Balawal is gradually building an app, and have completed some tasks so far. Waiting to see the final result. So far for me it is very important that we understand each other, and communicate without any missing point.

:

An absolute pleasure working with Balawalvirk on the Stage 1 of my App. He was very professional and helpful in delivering a better outcome than imagined.

:

Second phase completed with Balawal. He has now efficiently completed the Firebase integration and days ahead of schedule. I am very pleased with his work and look forward to the next phase.

:

I am very pleased with sellers work. He does a great job and works hard to make sure everything is working well, and that you're satisfied with the result. I would definitely recommend working with balawalvirk.

:

I have worked with Balawal for the last 3 weeks and we have created the entire front-end for my app,even though I have little to no technical know-how. The app looks exactly like I've imagined and I am very pleased with the quality and value that Balawal has delivered.







Develop A Cross Platform App Using React Native

No comments:

Post a Comment