Sunday, July 5, 2020

Develop And Design Food Ordering Android App For You











About:

Hi!!

My name is Sourav Das Shuvo.

I am an Android App Developer. I have good skills of java and android. I have developed many applications using java and android.



I will develop this food/drink ordering or any other e-commerce android app for your business in a very short-time. I can develop any custom professional android app to your requirements.

What will you get?

  • Professional android application

  • Material Design UI

  • Login Screen

  • Splash Screen

  • Database connectivity

  • FireBase Database connectivity

  • Sqlite Database connectivity

  • Rest API

  • Full Technical Support

Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details.

Thnx and Regards. Cheers

Reviews


:

Excellent service.. It was great delivery as per my expectations. I Would like to work with him again.

:

He gave me exactly what I asked for. Highly recommended:)

: : :





Develop And Design Food Ordering Android App For You

No comments:

Post a Comment