Sunday, August 30, 2020

Develop Prototype Of Mobile Apps For You











About:

In this gig, I will be providing you with Prototype (front-end) of the Mobile apps for Android & iOS. I have hands on experience of Mobile App Development using Java & Swift since last 3 years.



During my experience, I have completed more than 25 projects on different platforms for different industries which include Real Estate, Automation, Transport, Travelling, E-commerce & Entertainment. If you want to see my work samples, please contact me so that i can provide you with my portfolio.



My Development Process includes;

  • Starting with Sliced designs (PSDs)
  • Developing Front end for Android using Java
  • Developing Front end for iOS using Swift
  • Providing version 1 of prototype to clients
  • Incorporating all the revisions of the clients
  • Providing the source files and testing files after all the revisions.


I look forward to have long term business relations with my clients so this package also includes 2 months of FREE post project support.



If you are interested in discussing some work, feel free to contact me and lets get started



Looking forward

Sena

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment