Friday, August 14, 2020

Be Your Android App Developer











About:

Searching for Android App Developer. I will develop your android app according your requirements. 



Tools I will Use:- 

  •  Android Studio  
  • .Eclipse
  • intellij
Services I Can Provide :-

  • Bug Free Code
  • Responsive App
  • Fire-base for online authentication
  • Social Networks integration 
  • Google API's

  • JSON
  • XML
  & list goes on...



Database I Can Work :-

  • Google Firebase
  • Android SQLite
  • MySQL (PhP)


I will Provide:-

  • App Icon
  • Complete Application (Splash + App)
  • Source Code


The final product will be according to your requirement and work until your 100% satisfaction.

Kindly drop a message in my inbox before placing order to get best deal.

Thank You We want to listen you.

Reviews


:

What a great work by this team. I will definitely hire this team again. Hard working and creative minds you have. Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment