Monday, August 3, 2020

Design And Develop Android Mobile Application











About:

Hello there, welcome back



I'm Muzamil Abbas, I can build the mobile app with good technologies and better performances.I have working experience in Android app development and have Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices



ANDROID apps



Simple Application

Chat Application

Simple Games

E-commerce Application

Maps based Application

Social Network Applications

Firebase based Applications

Rest APIs Integration

Payment Gateways/In-App purchase Integration

Social Authentication ( Google, Facebook )

Number Based Authentication.



Our practical process



  • Collect & analyze client´s requirements
  • Wireframing app Flow
  • Design
  • Development
  • QA & Testing
  • Maintenance & Support




If what you are looking for is not mentioned in the above list, send a messege me to know if I do those or not. 



NOTE:


Before placing your order please reach out to me so I can help you customize your order exactly as per your requirements. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment