Monday, August 3, 2020

Create A Beautiful Music Player App For Android











About:

I will create a beautiful and professional Music app for you. App will be very easy to use with user-friendly interface and highly customizable.You can listen song in background and control song using notification bar.



Some of the features are: 



True Bass

You will get the true bass output with this music player.



Lyrics Support

It is the music player with lyrics feature you can enjoy the lyrics on screen offline while listening to songs.



Easy to Use

Simple & Clean interface.



Playlist

It also supports Playlist feature you can create separate playlists according to your mood.

Like separate playlist for Gym songs,for sleeping etc.



Sleep Timer

Audio Junction is the mp3 music player with sleep timer feature ,you can set the desired time after the music player will stop.



White Noise

Sound of Rain with thunder in the background of your track for Relaxation.



Themes

Dark & Light Theme



and this music player has all standard features.



Demo Url:-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musicplayer.audiojunction&hl=en



I will customize the app the way you want.



Note:- Please text me before placing order





.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work. Completed as per schedule.

Seller's Response:

This guy went above and beyond! He was EXTREMELY patient with me and answered EVERY SINGLE QUESTION that I had for him and I had oh so many. Not a day passed where I didn't have new questions to ask. Don't know if any other seller would have been as patient or forbearing with me as he was! I am elated that I now have an app that I can call my own! If you need to create a music app, look no further! This guy is it!

:

Thank you so much for the kind words sir !

:

Excellent work Thank you

:

This is the second time I work with the seller. Excellent seller




No comments:

Post a Comment