Friday, August 14, 2020

Upload And Publish Android App On Playstore In 1 Hour











About:

I will publish your Android App On Google Play store . I will Upload Android App On Google Play store . I will Update Android App On Google Play store



Basic requirements for uploading your app.

  • Signed APK.
  • App Icon. (512x512)
  • Banner pic. (1024x500)
  • Link of Privacy Policy.
  • Email address.
  • Screenshots of your app. (Minimum 3 Maximum 8)
  • Long and short Description.
  • Does App contain ads. Yes or No.
  • Targeted Audience 1_18+
  • Play Console account.


PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER


I will upload your app within 10 minutes. than Play store will review it and publish your app within 3 days.



Feel free to contact us.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller

:

Good work thank you!

:

Very good service I will work with you for a long term for sure! Thank you!

:

I liked his services. He is a very good person. I will always use his services.

:

thanks mam! 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment