Thursday, August 13, 2020

Create A Professional Android Application For You











About:

Do you want to develop an android application? Let share your idea. I will be your android app developer.



I am a professional android app developer
 having 2 years of experience in building high-quality mobile apps. According to your requirements, I will provide a responsive design and error free code.



  • Kindly discuss your project on messages before placing the order. Feel free to message.


My Aim is To:

  • Provide high-quality Android app
  • Provide App changes and revisions
  • Good looking and attractive Interface
  • Provide complete running code
  • Customer Satisfaction




Services that I will provide:

  • Online Database (Firebase)
  • Offline Database (SQLite..)
  • Admob and facebook ad integration
  • Online User Authentication (i-e Facebook, Gmail, Email..)
  • Android Services
  • Google API's
  • Weather API
  • Rest API's integration
  • Animations
  • Graphs and Much More..


Coding Features:



  • Commented Code
  • Source Code with assets
  • No error code


I will deliver you the best product with respect to your requirements and will satisfy you completely with my services.



Kindly discuss the order with me before placing it.

Thank you


Regards





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller has worked beyond from my expectations and did all the changes i said. I appreciate his patience and will work with him in future.

:

fantastic will recommend to work again.. awesome seller deliver on time

:

Perfect seller, very fast! Highly recommended

:

perfect seller completed evwrything really fast highly recommended

:

Great seller. Fantastic communication, easy to work with and completed the order in time, with leaving enough for being able to test and then do another revision before final deadline.




No comments:

Post a Comment