Saturday, August 29, 2020

Help You In Developing Ios And Android App











About:

100% customer satisfaction



I'll convert your web /blog/web pages into great Mobile apps (Android and iPhone app). For 7+ years, I have been developed 300+ apps in Android, IOS. I have enough experience in the development of the iPhone, Android App. 



Make sure This package price is for basic screens.  



So I am confident enough skills and experiences are best matched to your project.

If you provide in more detailed requirement of your project, I can attend developing immediately and finish your project successfully with high quality in time.



Also, I'll provide you the most approximate time frame and the most satisfactory budget to complete your project.


Skills: Native + Hybrid Apps 

Objective-C
Swift 4.0 

Ionic1,3
Android
Kotin

Xamarin

phone-gap-Java

C#

JavaScript
ASP.NET
C,C++



Back-end :
CodeIgniter
PHP,
AngularJS
Node js
laravel
CakePHP
Wordpress
Java



Database :

MySql, 

Firebase
MongoDB
Microsoft Azure
Sq Lite 



Note: The price for a complete app depends on the app requirements, so please drop me a text first to discuss the app in detail.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very talented freelancer. He did my job perfectly. I surely recommend for any android task! Good job!!!

:

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to work on your project! Looking forward to work on your upcoming projects! :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment