Friday, August 21, 2020

Design And Develop Android Apps Using Kotlin











About:

My Name is Talha Asghar. I am a passionate and hardworking android app developer.
I have been doing android app development for more than one and a half year.

I am an expert in Android, Kotlin, Java, C/C++, Python and C#.





My Recent Kotlin Mobile Application Projects are:



  • Replica of Xe.com (Live Currency Exchange Rate Calculator)
  • Control Panel for Android (Similar to Control Panel in windows)
  • Privacy Based Instant Messenger App (Firebase included)
  • Photo Vault
  • Personal Budget Manager (using SQlite Database)




My expertise in mobile app development includes the following (but not limited to):



  • Amazing Mobile UI Design using Google`s Material Design
  • App splash screens
  • Image, Video, Sound and Other Media Based Functionalities
  • List View, Web View based Apps
  • Customization of Action Bar
  • Time Table Apps
  • Alerts and Push Notifications
  • Advanced Android Features
  • Maps & Geo-location
  • Processing JSON data
  • Permanent Data Storage
  • MySQL and SQLite Database
  • Firebase
  • Multi Screen Apps
  • Ads Handling with Admob
  • Android Wear Apps


If you want anything related to android app, android studio or mobile app development feel free 

to contact me.

I am very responsive to the queries.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice seller very professional attitude. Thanks

Seller's Response:

thanks brother

:

great work

:

thanks for appreciation. looking forward to help u out again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment