Thursday, August 13, 2020

Develop Native Android, Ios Or React Native Mobile App











About:



I'll fix or develop your native or cross-platform Android as well as iOS Application. 


I'll develop a complete application with confirmation utilizing Firebase or Rest APIs. The application can be made dependent on the structure given by you or I can be innovative and complete the plan alone.


What you can get from me:



Basic Mobile Application

Chat Application

Simple Games

E-commerce Application

Maps based Application

Social Network Applications

Ride-Hailing Application

Firebase based Applications

Rest APIs Integration

Payment Gateways/In-App purchase Integration

Social Authentication ( Google, Facebook, Linkedin etc)

Number Based Authentication

Bug Fixes in pre-made applications

Components for premade applications

Continuous Deployment with AppCenter Bitrise etc



If what you are looking for is not mentioned in the above list, message me to know if I do those or not.



You may check gigs extras for complete package. 



Before placing your order please reach out to me so I can help you customize your order exactly as per your requirements. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice experience! Always thinking smart and for the benefit of the project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Communication is great. He found very smart solutions for my app. Absolutely recommending him!

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

He has the best experience and skill for my job!




No comments:

Post a Comment