Sunday, June 7, 2020

Develop Android And Ios Apps Using Flutter











About:

Hi, Welcome to my gig. I can develop a professional cross-platform mobile application for you using Flutter



I develop the app using google's guidelines, so they are easily accepted in app store and playstore



Service I Provide:

  • Firebase Authentication.
  • Firebase Real-time Database
  • Firebase Cloud Firestore Database.
  • Animation.
  • Clipping.
  • Integrate Admob.
  • Material Design.
  • Design complex UI. 
  • Use of different third-party packages. 
  • Use of all kind of widgets.
  • JSON Parsing.
  • Push Notifications / Firebase Cloud Messaging.
  • Location and Map API. 
  • Internal and External Storage, SQLite database, MySQL, Firebase Cloud Storage, Database, and Authentication. 
  • Connecting apps with servers & performing CRUD operation using PHP and MySQL. 
 I do my best to satisfy my clients and meet their requirements



  • 24 hours of availability.
  • Work in Quality time.
  • Friendly conversation.
  • Efficient and Quality work.


 Feel free to contact me and ask anything you are confused with

 Do contact me before placing an order

Thank you for your time

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment