Friday, June 5, 2020

Design And Develop Your App In React Native











About:

!! Communicate before placing an order, I will alter price according to your requirements !!



I am a full stack developer with extensive experience in both frontend and backend development,

I love to face new challenges in learning new technologies and I would love to develop your cross-platform application using React Native.



My major expertise in 
application developing are: 



  • UI based application
  • Map-Based Application.
  • Chat Application.
  • Social Network Application.
  • Audio / Video Application.
  • Web service-based application.
  • Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram integration.
  • Payment Gateway Integration.
  • Solving issues in existing Apps.
  • Firebase
  • Rest API Integration
  • Amazon Web Services (Amplify / Cognito / DynamoDB / GraphQL / Lambda)


I am expert in UI/UX designs so I can design your every single page of application before coding in Photoshop, and don't worry about the quality of code, I like to write the clean and organized code.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy with the work given by Qasim and before the timeline. I recommend him and will work with Qasim for future projects as well. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Yes i am happy to work with Qasim, hope we will do some good work again.

:

Sure, it would be pleasure. Thank you.

:

Qasim is fast and good.

:

Super fast, responsive, knowledgable and professional and great quality




No comments:

Post a Comment