Thursday, June 4, 2020

Create A Custom IOS App











About:

Hey, I am Jonah and I am a iOS swift developer. I live in The Netherlands and my goal is to satisfy every customer. I love to work for people and help where needed. App making is a passion for me and I really enjoy doing it. I have worked on a lot of big sneaker-related projects, but also some standard business apps. 



What can I do for you?

I will design and code your own app, Just like you want it.

I can work with databases to store important user data such as account details / app information. I also can make user login / account creation, so your users can create an account where needed.





Do you have any questions / concerns for me? Please send me a message and I will respond as quick as possible!



Hope to be working on your app soon!



- Jonah

Reviews


:

Helpful and was happy to alter to work like we wanted it too.

:

Brilliant communication, gave great advice and helped worked through any issues I had. I'd definitely use again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment