Saturday, June 6, 2020

Ui Development In React Native











About:

Hello!



I am a Front end UI Developer. I can design and code your app interface in react native.

If you have the design you can share with me, or if you want me to do it from scratch, you can let me know.



I don't have any fixed charges yet, you can share your budget with me and we can agree on what works for both of us :)



Thank you, feel free to message me anytime . I'l do my best to reply you asap!

Reviews


:

freek designer is a very excellent person humble and down to earth, work very honesty highly recommended to all. hopefully, hire him again. stay blessed.

:

Lovely and elegant designs

:

Excellent UI Designer .. Very helpful and super quick

:

Delivered beautiful looking UI in react native

:

It was first order with him and I cant expect that much professional work from him. He just avails this chance and shows me his pro skills which impressed me a lot. Highly recommended and cooperative person.




No comments:

Post a Comment