Saturday, June 20, 2020

Develop Your Ios App











About:

My apps have landed top 10 in the App Store 3 times in the past year.



I developed a network of 18 transit apps across Canada and the United States that are used by close to 100,000 transit riders where we serve over 6 million advertisements annually.


I founded a company last summer where we had over 300 restaurant owners register for our services in the first 3 months.


I've developed for medical schools, universities, provincial parks, homeless shelters, and food banks.


I will only take on projects where I can comfortably provide my area of expertise. If I believe someone else is better suited for the job, I will make sure you know. Please do not take offense if I advise you to seek another developer here on Fiverr.



The development process will go through different stages:



  • Discussing the requirements
  • Prototyping the design
  • Development
  • Testing
  • Launching to production


Please contact me before ordering so we can confirm your app requirements fall into the scope of my service.

Reviews


:

Excellent work.

:

Good communication and delivery

:

Very satisfied

:

Good experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment