Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Build An Android Application











About:

The gig includes a package starting from xml design to final app build. Firstly as per the design I will design the app. Then I will do the functionality part. After the functionality part I will connect the app with the server(if needed). Then I will provide the final build. As per feedback I will do the changes and will give a build. After all requirements completion, I will check for bugs and will check if there is any bug available. If there is any existence of bugs, I will fix it. After all the bug fixing I will provide the signed apk. I also follow standard code convention. So the code will reusable.



Along with signed apk I will provide the raw code. I will also upload the apk in the account of the user(if needed).

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment