Sunday, June 7, 2020

Build Your Ar App Using Unity3D











About:



____ Please message me before ordering ____



Hi! I am an Augmented Reality App developer having 3+ years experience in Unity3D. I have done several AR projects in Real-Estate, Construction, Architecture, Interior Design, Advertisement, E-commerce and more. 



Let me know your AR project idea and I will convert it into real fully functioning app. 



Things you need to provide :

--------------------------------------



  • Details about the features and functionality that you need for the AR pp. Write down as much detail as possible.
  • Also, describe if you will provide 3D models and other resources or not.
  • Creating 3D model will cost extra amount.



 Price is Negotiable. It all depends on the complexity of your app and workload. 





My Services includes:

  • Custom Augmented Reality App 
  • Markerless AR 
  • Marker based AR
  • Platforms: Android and iOS
  • Give advise for making AR apps
  • Test apps and repair them
  • Optimising your app performance



Note: Please discuss your project before ordering my Gig

Thank you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller worked hard to deliver my project in a short amount of time.

:

Great work by the developer. Got what exactly i need. Thankx a lot. Get AR based app with best functionality.

:

Thanks for the feedback.

:

Perfect work. Very professional. 100% recommend this guy. Just perfect Thanks !!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment