Sunday, June 7, 2020

Create Android Application With Quality Works











About:

GIG Introduction:



I'm Professional Android Developer/Designer with plenty of experience in Mobile Application Development and Designing. I have worked on more than hundred projects starting from small level to high level professional applications. I always focus on quality product development client satisfaction 

What My GIG Offers:

  • Professional Android Development
  • Material UI/UX
  • Back-end Development Using Java
  • Wire-frames generation and App Flow Designing
  • SQLlite Database (Local and Online)
  • Firebase Database
  • App submission to PlayStore
  • Alpha and Beta Testing


what i'm Expert in:



  • Web APIs based based applications
  • Simple Local Database based apps
  • E-Commerce Apps
  • Maps and Navigation based applications
  • UI/UX Design(Material) 
  • Ad-mob integration
  • Alpha and beta testing

  • Others.....


Please contact me before purchasing my GIG



Thanks 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment