Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Fix Bug In Your Ios App











About:

I am a professional ios developer having more than 5 years experience 

I can create your business apps or your dream apps. I have many of my apps live on the app store



  • Facing error in your iOS app either it is run time/compiler /logical error ?
  • Looking to add a new feature in your iOS app.
  • Looking to remove a new feature in your iOS app.
  • Bugs solving
  • Covert your website into apps
  • Payment integration SQLite  
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Service Based apps
  • Any type of ads integration
  • Upload your app to Appstore 
  • Fixed bugs for submission


NOTE:  Please message me before placing order.

Reviews


:

Great working with him!!, will choose again

:

Very good work and good communication. I hope to do business with the seller again. He did a wonderful job and is excellent with iOS apps!

:

excellent work +++++

:

very fast and responsive +++++ highly recommend

:

Excellent seller, +++++, clear communication and very quick. did perfect job!







Fix Bug In Your Ios App

No comments:

Post a Comment