Monday, December 16, 2019

Create Custom UI Design For Apps And Web











About:

BEFORE PLACING A ORDER, PLEASE DROP ME A LINE.



If you are want mobile app development for your business? Then you need apps design. I am providing ui design service. I did many app design before. So, If you want to hire someone for mobile app design, Then You are at the right place. I am  a ui designer and designing apps from the past 5 years. Also providing website ui.



Whatever we design, we can build and whatever we build, we can measure and improve. 



Basic UI/UX

✽ Android or Iphone Single page.

✽ Image Format:- JPG.

✽ Commercial use permission

You will get amazing quality, Promise !



Standard UI/UX✽ Android or Iphone Single page.

✽ Image Format:- PNG. 

✽ Source File:- PSD or XD

✽ Elements:-Fonts & Assets

You will get amazing quality, Promise !



Premium UI/UX✽ Android & Iphone Single page. 

✽ Image Format:- PNG.  

✽ Source File:- PSD or XD

✽ Elements:-Fonts & Assets

You will get amazing quality, Promise !



  • Unlimited Revision, I’m not happy till you are!




Reviews


:

He was very prompt with my order and finished in 2 days. Very patient and a great helper. My page looks good and I can't wait to work with him again on another. Can't wait to see how well it does.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment