Thursday, December 12, 2019

Create A Great Website, For You Or Your Small Business











About:

hi, my name is Fernando Diaz 



I can create a great website for you, from ideas and whit your necessities, I offer 3 packages:



  

1.-  A small site whit only 1 page (landing page), fully responsive and if you like I can provide you whit a hosting service and domain name plus SSL security and 1 revision, all-inclusive in the price of the website. 


2.-  A medium-size site between 1 and 3 pages including a contact form and 2 revisions plus all items in the package 1. (include links to social media)


3.- A large size site  between 1 and 5 pages including a contact form and 3 revisions plus all items in the package 1. (include links to social media).


if you can´t find the right bundle above, don´t worry just contact me and together we can make your perfect  website become reality


  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment