Friday, December 13, 2019

Design Modern, Unique, Website, Landing Page











About:

Have you been looking for a modern, unique website, landing page design?



Hi,

My name is Emre and I'm working as a full-time Professional Website / Graphic designer. I have been working in this industry for over 10 years, helping build brands and websites. I am an honest, hardworking, enthusiastic and creative designer. I love meeting new clients and helping them bring their visions to life!  



Package Include:



  • 100% Unique website design
  • Clean, minimal & modern design

  • All images, fonts, icons and source files
  • Unlimited Revisions


Development is not included. However, we offer development services in custom offers.



What I need

- Introduction about your project.

- Branding guidelines or color scheme preferences.

- Logo, fonts, and all the elements that I must use.

- Inspirational websites or style preferences.



Source File

I deliver Sketch / PSD source files. Includes fonts, icons and screens preview in JPG format.



Note: Please contact me before place the order.



Best

Emre



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment