Sunday, December 8, 2019

Audit Test And Review Your Web Mobile Apps











About:

TOP RATED SELLER - Since 2016



I will audit test review your web mobile UI UX. I will solve the usability problems. and I will provide solutions.  



ON THIS USABILITY TEST, I WILL ANALYZE YOUR:

 

  • Information Hierarchy Problems
  • User flow Errors
  • Content Problems
  • User interface (UI) 

  • Color Scheme
  • Design Problems
  • Call to Action Errors
  • Design Layout Problems
  • Typography Errors
  • Bugs and errors
  • Many More...


On this user testing, I will point out how to get more user engagement for your product and services, so that will lead to getting more business for your product and services. 



I WILL DELIVER:



  1. A detail Doc Incloud ( Number of Users / Test Devices / Test Scenarios / Bugs / Improvements / Usability Problems ) 
  2. Annotated Screenshots
  3. Screen Recording


I USUALLY NEED YOU TO PROVIDE:



  • A brief
  • Website address if any
  • iOS Mobile Testing Token Request
  • Android Testing Beta Link


Please Feel free to contact me for any inquiries.



Let’s evolve together! Thanks!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment