Thursday, December 5, 2019

Create A Flat Icon And App Icon Design For You











About:

Welcome to my Gig!


I will design a Simplistic flat and minimalist app icon Designs.


Logo Designing is one of my personal favorites and I can easily share my creativity. with you, If you choose me to create a Flat logo or app icon for you,Skills+creativity is the perfect combination and luckily I can provide you that.



① What you'll get :-
-----------------------
 Simplistic Flat and minimal Concepts.
Transparent PNG and jpeg image.
Source files ( AI, EPS, PSD, SVG, PSD )
High-resolution Logo Concepts.
100% AI-Vector Designs.
1 Day express delivery service.
Unlimited modifications.


② NOTE :- 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.


Characters.I will design an only simplistic flat logo or icon.
Check Extra for more! (Copyright, Social media kit Designs, and more Concepts)


③ Why choose me?
-----------------------
I have a lot of experience in logo designing & Other Graphic. I only provide Professional and Original work to my clients.


Got any Question?
Inbox me your question, I will get back to you as quick as I can. Please See my GIG Extra services. Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead & ORDER NOW!


Have a nice day ahead!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment