Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Design And Code Your Custom Website And Mobile Application











About:

Mobile (IOS & Andriod), and responsive Website: UI / UX Designer, Wireframes, Prototype  

I will provide you with a solution. My experience in the mobile software and web design field is ready to serve your business.  Currently have 4+ years of professional experience in designing a responsive web app, website, native IOS / Android & Cross-platform mobile applications design. I can help you with your Website and mobile application projects with my following skill set: 

✔ Hi-fidelity, Low Fidelity  

✔ Wireframes, Sketches 

✔ Clickable 

✔ User flow prototype (InVision)

✔ Final UI (Sketch app, XD CC & Photoshop)  

✔ UI component style guide to make development easy  

Tools I use in my work: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq, Invision, Principle, XD CC, and many others. 

The most comfortable people to work with are startup owners who are responsive about their products and want to give their clients the best experience. 

Reviews


:

wonderful experience with Taimur. Flexible, understanding and quick. Im very picky and professional so he was able to deliver as per requirements.

:

Had a very good experience. Did my work very well and quickly. Highly recommended

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment