Sunday, December 8, 2019

Design Clean Web Ui Based On Ux Research











About:

Hi there!!!

Looking for experienced ux researcher and amazing ui designer? I am here to help you 24/7!!!



Why me?

I will enhance your websites user engagement, usability and upgrade to the batter user experience based on ux research and design attractive landing page.



You will get:

1. UX research

2. Wireframe

3. Interactive mockups

4. Design based on the bootstrap grid.

5. Layered PSD file.

6. Source file.

7. High fidelity design.

8. Extra fast delivery.

9. Lifetime support.

10. and of course satisfaction.



Working process:

Step 1 Interview of users ( if you allow ) 

Step 2 UX research

Step 3 Wireframe design

Step 4 UI design



Read my blog:

https://bit.ly/2SQL4FF



See my portfolio:

https://bit.ly/2YvwkkG



Important note:

If you do not understand anything feel free to knock me 24/7, remember I am always here for you. Please contact me before order.



Have a good day!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have been impressed with his work since the first draft. I really want expecting that much but he really wowed me. He's very professional and gets really invested in the project. It really is a pleasure when you land on someone like Shakil. If you want excellent work to get done, then this is it.

Seller's Response:

Amazing idea and UI design. Clean and user-friendly. Love it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much🙂

:

Wow... Mind-blowing. Very talented designer. He did exactly what I want. Very good communication and well understanding.

:

Thank you so much ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment