Thursday, December 26, 2019

Design Ui Ux For Mobile And Web Applications











About:

Hello... I am Aamir

Are searching for someone who can Design Dashboard for your Web or Mobile App?

I'm a User Experience Researcher and User Interface Designer. I've been working since 2015. I've worked on various projects like Dashboard , Webapp UI , Mobile UI and Landing pages as well.

Here is the list of my expertise:-

  1. Dashboard Desigin
  2. Web app UI
  3. Android App UI
  4. iOS app UI
  5. Android wear UI
  6. Apple Watch UI
  7. Creating UI Elements
  8. Game UI
  9. Game UI Animation
  10. User Interface Interaction
  11. UI Animation




Contact me with your need, I'll try my best to help you. You can contact me for any reason. I would always be happy to help you with anything.

Reviews


:

The ability to turn around quickly, as well as the creativity infused in the mobile app UI interface was superb...

: : : :


1 comment: