Friday, December 20, 2019

Create A Fully Custom Animated Explainer Video











About:

Welcome to my gig.

If you are looking quality and affordability, I will give your company a marketing video that has a SIGNATURE LOOK!!!

Before ordering please send me your script for a quick review to make sure I can deliver an amazing explainer video for you! 



Check some sample videos of STANDARD & PREMIUM package from here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLocuIe7fbJRZPi5HF1sKId7TjFfRgx_Fc



WHY ME?

First of all, this is my full-time job and I’m really good at what I do and every day I’ll put in 110%. I am creating my client's videos as they are my own. I am paying attention to every tiny detail. You will get what you want from me. That I promise to you all.

My Packages includes :

  1. Affordable Price NO HIDDEN FEE! 
  2. Unique Character design (No Copyright Content) 

  3. Unlimited Revision! to ensure your satisfaction. ( Standard and Premium Package )
  4. Professional work! Guaranteed! 
  5. Available in Many different languages




Now let's get some animations rolling!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cannot recommend Skotiskoti enough, delivered a highly detailed corporate brief to spec and with great imagination. Good communication throughout also. We will certainly use again for future projects and highly recommend you do too. www.swse.org.uk

Seller's Response:

It was really a pleasure working with you Ben. Until next time.

Seller's Response:

This work was done seamless and with great communication. He took the ball and ran with it. I am appreciative. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

I t was a pleasure working with you Bernadette.

Seller's Response:

Time and time again Skoti and his team deliver! That's why I don't go anywhere else when I need an animation done! Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment