Monday, December 30, 2019

Design Your App UI











About:

Multi-Award-Winning British Designer



Some client reviews:



  • "Heather's been easy to work and communicate with despite a 5 hour time difference. I would recommend Heather to anyone in need of a logo, brochure, website and more!"


  • "Heather is very easy to work with and responsive to client instructions. Happy to recommend."



Mobile and Web Apps have to be stupid simple to use. If you are anticipating vast numbers of users, it is essential that the user interface (UI) is self-explanatory. Get this right and you will greatly reduce support requests and improve overall user happiness.

I have designed dozens of mobile and web apps for both Apple and Android OS’s. I am knowledgeable and keep up to date on the guidelines, particularly from Apple.

Although I am not a programmer, I have worked alongside PHP, Ruby, Objective-C, Swift and Java developers over the past few years, this makes it very easy for me to understand the development cost and know what is possible within your budget.



THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE APP DEVELOPMENT, I DO NOT OFFER THIS.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your professional work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Heather was very responsive to our revision requests and was great to work with. Will definitely use her again.

:

Heather did a great job translating my requirements into a beautiful UX design. She also receptive of feedback and updated her designs in a timely manner.

:

Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment