Monday, November 9, 2020

Convert Your Website To A Responsive Android Application











About:

Thanks for choosing my Gig, in this Gig, I am offering you to convert your Website to a responsive Android Application.



I am Nanday from INDIA, I am an experienced android app developer having 3 years of experience in Android app development, Android app reskin, Website to apk, Play Store publishing, Android app UI design, etc.

In this Gig, I am offering you to Convert your Site to a responsive Android application. The app will look just like the Site, it will update automatically with all the latest content or changes you make. All Site features will work in the app as well. Premium offer includes the source code, so you don't need to pay for the additional.

Services:

  • Site to Android app
  • Custom Android app
  • Android app Reskin
  • Minimal UI Design
  • Play Store publishing
  • Responsive app making
  • Android studio Projects

Why you should hire me..!

  • Quick Response
  • I love deadlines
  • 24/7 available
  • Experienced in this field
  • Reasonable Prices
  • Free demo


What I need to get started..!

Let's discuss your requirements in message

Reviews


:

Excellent service, He is very friendly and helpful and very very fast delivered his work. I am still working with him for more apps to develop. Definitely recommend "

:

good work

:

Nice and good work!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment