Friday, November 27, 2020

Develop Hybrid App Using React Native











About:

Hey There!



I am an experienced nodejs programmer. I have worked with Frontend frameworks such as ReactReact Native and Angular.



I can also create backend server using nodejs, Express and Firebase.



In this gig I am developing a full scale react native application depending upon your needs. I use expo and the apps I make are cross platform i.e. compatible for both android and iphone operating system.



The react native application can be linked with firebase realtime database to provide effective synchronization across all the linked platforms. A full scale application will have all the functionalities such as push notifications, cross device(android/iphone) compatibility e.t.c.



Looking forward to hearing your idea and your business needs. 



Thanks.



P.S: Please consult me regarding the availability and cost before ordering this GIG.



 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very formal, very helpful

:

Fast and high quality deliverable

:

Very experienced and able developer, will work with him again.

:

Thank you!! It was fun working with you. Do come again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment